Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Brad.

Yesterday was my husband, Brad's, forty-fifth birthday.  Therefore, I did not blog.  The day belonged to him, and only him.

But tonight, as I sit and watch the recorded episodes of this weeks America's Got Talent, I struggle to find a topic to blog about.

I decided to blog about things that are on my mind, and right now what is on my mind is this...


  • What in the hell was America thinking when they voted for the winner of last year's America's Got Talent...I can't remember his name but he was a chicken plucker or catcher.
  • Why does Piers Morgan hate Howie Mandel so much?  I mean, he REALLY hates him.
  • How in the hell did he turn that girl into a tiger? I'm dumbfounded.
  • I hope I look as good as Sharon Osbourne when I'm her age.  
  • Man, this is a real tiger.  He's going to run out of air if someone doesn't get him out of that glass box.
In an unrelated thought:
  • Woks are really more trouble than they are worth.
  • I go away for one night but end up with three loads of laundry.  (wth?)
  • Why does SmellyCat insist on drinking out of the toilet when there is fresh water in his bowl?
  • How could a tiger-lily fully bloom in one night, when I didn't even see a bud there yesterday.  Hmmm. Go figure.
  • Is Brad too tired tonight?  
  • Howie Mandel is really sexy for a 55 year old!
  • Is Brad too tired tonight?
  • I gotta shave my legs.
  • I think I'll have a bowl of cereal before bed.  Alphabits or Shreddies?
  • Ahh...I'm not really in the mood tonight anyway.
I'll talk at ya tomorrow.

Kelly

No comments: